Synthetic Polymer Membrane
Aquaprufe APF-C pre-applied, fully bonded hdpe waterproof membrane (with sand)
Aquaprufe APF-C pre-applied, fully bonded HDPE membrane consists of multi-layer composite waterproofing material for superior waterproofing performance, including a layer of thick HDPE film, self-adhesive polymer layer and a unique particulate layer.
Aquaprufe APF-C pre-applied waterproofing membrane can be installed on uniform and regular concrete blinding, compacted sand-stone cushion for waterproofing of below ground surfaces and is also used for waterproofing of confined surfaces or blind side waterproofing.
Aquaprufe APF-C waterproofing membrane is designed to bond fully and permanently with poured concrete against it after placing and tying reinforcement.
- Forms permanent bond to concrete poured against it, preventing water from seeping into the gap between waterproofing membrane and the structure.
- Not affected by the displacement of the basal layer/ ground settlement beneath slabs.
- Membrane is self-protecting. It can be trafficked immediately after application and does not require the use of protective layer.
- Simple and quick to install, requiring no priming or fillets.
- Unaffected by wet conditions.
- Fully-adhered watertight laps and detailing.
- Excellent bonding even under long-term water immersion.
Where to use
- Waterproofing below ground concrete structures.
- Protection of concrete foundations against aggressive ground contaminants.
- Prevents methane leakage in underground layers.