More Waterproof Materials
KS-101 CAPILLARY CRYSTALLINE CEMENTITIOUS WATERPROOF MATERIAL
KS-101 Capillary crystalline waterproof material waterproof material produced by the American imported equipment and raw materials. KS-101 is made of silicate cement, composed of the special treatment of a group of active compounds and quartz sand powder materials.
KS-101 contents chemical active substances which penetrate to concrete internal capillary channels through carrier, and react with free lime and water molecules , then forming crystallization which is insoluble in water . The crystallization can penetration into deep layer of the concrete , filling the pores and gap, at the end permanently stay in the concrete, densify the concrete, prevent water infiltration channel, thus permanently seal the concrete.
- Can be constructed on the surface of the concrete structure and the surface which is faced the water;
- Especially suitable for wet base construction;
- Permanent active, can naturally heal the cracks below 0.4mm;
- prevent corrosion of steel;
- Protect concrete structures from waste water, sea water, chemicals and solvents;
- Strengthen the strength of the concrete structure, prevent the destruction of concrete;
- Due to its unique permeability, no protective layer should be set after construction;
- Non-toxic, harmless, can be used for drinking water on the concrete structure;
- Easy to use, simple operation, no construction joints.
Where to use
- Water proof and anti seepage treatment for swimming pool, drinking water pool, sewage tank, marine aquarium, dam, reservoir and so on.
- For the waterproof and seepage prevention of water immersion environment, such as basement, underground water channel, elevator well, balcony, toilet, etc.
- Bridge , tunnel, stadium, nuclear power plant, military facilities, municipal engineering and pile head treatment.
25 kg/ bucket
The usage for 1.0mm thickness coating is about 1.5 kg/square meter Water weight ：Cement weight =(0.22- 0.27) : 1
Implemented Standard: GB18445-2012