Polyurethane & Polyurea Coating
Aquacoat KS-929 SINGLE-COMPONENT MOISTURE CURED POLYURETHANE WATERPROOF COATING
Aquacoat KS-929 Single-component moisture cured polyurethane waterproof coating can be applied on wet surface and complicated projects with its unique mechanism of reaction by atmospheric moisture and the NCO end group of the PUP to form a seamless, strong bonding, elastic and flexible waterproof film.
- Packed in one component and ready to use. It avoids the quality instability induced by the inappropriate compounding of two or three components.
- The performance is stable. It possesses the property of agingresistance, acid and alkali resistance, fatigue resistance as well as high and low temperature resistance.
- Good leveling property, simple construction. After coating, it will react with moisture in the air and cure, forming a compact, seamless, tough and high elastic waterproof film.
- It can be compound with high polymer membrane and self-adhesive modified bitumen waterproof membrane to form a compound waterproof system.
Where to use
- Apply to roof, underground waterproofing projects and indoor kitchen & bathroom.
- Non-potable water projects.
- Waterproof of car park, bridge and bridge surface.
25 kg/ bucket
The usage for 1.0mm thickness coating is about 1.3-1.5kg/square meter.