Cementitious (JS) Waterproof Coating
Aquaflex KS-988A JS ACRYLIC POLYMER CEMNETITIOUS WATERPROOF COATING
Aquacoat KS-988A JS acrylic polymer cementitious waterproof coating is made up by acrylate emulsion, cement and inorganic materials, typeⅠ and type Ⅱ are available according to their different performance.
The usage for 1.0mm thickness coating about:
Type I:: 1.8 kg/square meter
Type II: 1.9 kg/square meter
Type III: 2.0 kg/square meter
- It has environment friendly, non-toxic, harmless and safe performance.
- High bonding strength, it can be bonded firmly with many types of mortar substrate.
- Can be applied on wet and dry substrate directly
- Can be applied on vertical, slope and top surface directly, no flow, easy to use
- Good weather resistance, it can be applied on the outdoor roof without special protective layer (normal protective layer is needed)
- Type Ⅰhas excellent flexibility and good low temperature resistance.
- Type Ⅰhas the good ability of bonding and water resistance.
- Type Ⅲ can be combined well with cement mortar and ceramic etc.
Where to use
- Type Ⅰ is suitable for dry and non long-term immersion environment, e.g. Roof and so on.
- Type Ⅱ is suitable for long-term immersion environment, such as washroom and underground construction.
- Type Ⅲ is suitable for kitchen and washing room, pool, swimming pool and interior, outdoor wall.
Ⅰ Type:Liquid 20kg/bucket+ Powder 24kg/bag
Mix ratio : Liquid : Powder=1:1.2
Ⅱ Type:Liquid 20kg/bucket+ Powder 30kg/bag
Mix ratio : Liquid : Powder=1:1.5
Ⅲ Type:Liquid 10kg/bucket+ Powder 25kg/bag
Mix ratio : Liquid : Powder=1:2.5
Implemented Standard: GB/T 23445-2009