Self Adhesive membrane are rubberized asphalt/polyethylene waterproofing membranes used in basements and sub-structures.
Ideal for waterproofing concrete, masonry and wood surfaces where in-service temperatures will not exceed 54°C. It can be applied to foundation walls, tunnels, earth sheltered structures and split slab construction, both above and below grade.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Waterproof—high hydrostatic head resistance
- Cross laminated film—provides dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and impact resistance
- Cold applied—no flame hazard; self-adhesive overlaps ensure continuity
- Chemically resistant—provides effective external protection against aggressive soils and ground water
- Flexible—accommodates minor settlement and shrinkage movement
- Controlled thickness—factory made sheet ensures constant, non-variable site application
- Wide application window:
- Bituthene Low Temperature surface and ambient temperatures between -4°C and 16°C
- surface and ambient temperatures at 5°C or above