Pressure Grouting and Injection are important components of the modern era concrete construction industry. We are one of the recognized leaders in concrete grouting and crack injection technology, has perfected the delivery of these systems over hundreds of projects. Our experienced personnel are completing concrete grouting injection projects worldwide, sometimes in very challenging situations such as subzero temperatures, nuclear radiation, remote locations, leaking structures, or working with concrete contaminated with oil or other contaminants.
Whatever your grouting and injection requirements are, as an experienced concrete company, we have the resources (technical expertise, skilled labour, a wide selection of materials, and the right equipment) to accommodate all your needs. Some of the main grouting and injection solutions that we are involved with are:
We are a concrete contractor who serves clients in Singapore with concrete grouting and injection services.
We possess a wide range of specialist grouting Singapore plant that is able to operate at a range of pressures up to 1000psi, and, are proven with a variety of specialist cementitious grout mix designs, including sand:cement, cement bentonite and plasticizes. Water reducing agents and plasticisers are regularly used within our day-to-day grouting operations to improve work-ability and reduce bleed.
We provide the following grouting services:
- Chipping Concrete Pressure Grouting
- Foam, PU, Epoxy & Cementitious Grouting
- Acrylic Gel Grouting for Soil Reinforcement
- Leakage Investigation & Repair
- Tunnel Repairs
A range of proven cementitious grouting techniques are available in-house including:
- Ground improvement and soil stabilisation grouting for enhancement of the mechanical properties of the soil and remediate problems associated with subsidence
- Under-slab grouting and re-levelling
- Bentonite/cement grouting to impregnate open soil
- Fissured rock grouting typically performed in downward phases
- Void filling to eliminate collapses, sink holes or depressions associated with deformation of the ground surface
- Tube-a-manchette grouting to improve uplift resistance of bridge substructures and foundations (the tube-a-manchette is first sealed in place followed by grouting via a double-packer located over discretely positioned valves within the tube-a-manchette)
- High-pressure (5MPa) post-grouting in weak soils to improve the bond capacity of ground anchors and soil nails
- Structural steel and foundation grouting
- Precast concrete grouting for panels, barriers, and columns and associated connections
We provide a full range of specialist construction services in the fields of grouting, ground anchoring, soil nailing, post-tension and drilling. Our reputation as a construction company in Singapore has been built on providing practical and cost effective solutions and we have the right mix of people, resources and expertise required to make your next project a success.
Over the years, a tradition of excellence in civil and structural engineering and construction has become one of our top priorities. Our continually developing technology, operational performance and willingness to innovate, together offers our clients a service of the highest quality and the benefit of sustainable assets.
- Multiple layer construction
- Screen needs to be on the outside behind:
- Isolation layer
- Existing membrane
- Prevent filling of void between layers
- Use specially adapted packers with elongation tubes.
- Packers which seals the drill hole at the back to
- prevent resin from coming back.