Your investment will be protected for years to come when you enhance the curb appeal of your home. Penetrating water repellent sealer protects your property from salt, water penetration, and chemical attack, while allowing water vapour to escape, allowing it to breathe.
A dry-look, invisible water repellent that is excellent for many substrates such as paths and traffic-bearing surfaces, bricks, concrete, masonry blocks, pavers, non-glazed tiles and grout, stucco, and some natural stones.
Singapore Waterproofing can be used on any porous substrate without changing its appearance, offering a dry-look finish. PWR penetrates porous surfaces and chemically bonds directly with the substrate which results in a surface that is highly resistant to the attacks of both moisture and salt.
This treatment significantly reduces the absorption of water and waterborne salts but still allows the passage of water vapour. The solution does not produce any discoloration of the substrate, has a dry-look finish and has excellent resistance to weathering. The PWR can be injected into the substrate as a chemical DCP acting as a replacement of damp-proof course
Singapore Waterproofing is a fast-drying, low viscosity, silane-siloxane, breathable water repellent system which penetrates deeply into porous substrates to allow for a bonded hydrophobic lining to the pores. It prevents rising damp through capillary action in concrete, masonry, brickwork, tiles and stonework structures.
- External waterproofing of concrete, concrete blocks, brickwork and stone.
- Treatment of rising and salt damp.
- Reduction of sandstone decay due to attack by salts and low pH precipitation.
- Prevention of moss growth & dirt retention on pavers, walls and roofs.
- Elimination of white salt spotting on brickwork.
- Provides an invisible water repellent surface.
- Allows the wall to breathe.
- Allows 100% transpiration of the surface.
- Maintains the texture and colour of the surface treated.
- Reduces efflorescence and surface salts.
- Reduces cleaning costs.
- Acts as a replacement damp-proof course.
- Long-lasting barrier against salt, moisture and chemical attacks
- Great curb appeal and sale value with new-look preservation
- Invisible, dry and natural look finish
- Protection against damage caused by moisture intrusion (corrosion, concrete cancer, efflorescence, leaching, scaling and spalling)
- No more scrubbing or power washing! The PWR sealant decreases dirt adhesion and prevents moss and mould growth. (Rainfall or a garden hose wash is enough)